The following manufacturing warranty covers the material and structural components of products sold by OMR Fit. OMR Fit will repair or replace your product should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship, while the product is still fit for use. Our obligations under the warranty are limited, as set out below.
The following products are excluded from warranty:
- Products that have been damaged due to negligent or faulty use
- Products that have been altered by the user
- Products that have been stored incorrectly
- Products outside the warranty period.
In addition, OMR Fit warranty does not cover:
- Defects resulting from normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Cosmetic damage to the product, to include all plastic or painted surfaces
- Damage due to misuse of the product
- Structural or functional damage resulting in failure to follow maintenance procedures, as set out in the product documentation
- Is valid for a minimum period of 12 months, unless otherwise stated
- Applies only if proof of purchase is demonstrated
- Applies only to the original purchaser, from the date of purchase
- Is non-transferrable
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please note: It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to ensure OMR Fit products are installed and maintained correctly, and to inform other users how to use and handle the products correctly.
HOW TO LODGE A CLAIM
To claim under this warranty, the purchaser must supply written notification to OMR Fit and include the following:
- The purchase invoice number
- The date of purchase
- Details of the item
- A summary of the defect or problem
- Images and/or videos displaying the issue, with [client] logo clearly visible on at least one photograph
- Purchaser contact details
OMR Fit will use the above information to evaluate the claim as soon as possible. Exact timeframes will be dependent upon the nature of the fault and the item purchased. Please aim to supply all relevant information to avoid delaying the process.
Claims may take longer to process if further investigation is required to determine whether or not there has been a manufacturing defect. Our senior management and engineering team are responsible for making the final decision in all such claims, and will always act in accordance with our Warranty Policy and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.